Thursday, April 27, 2006

Morning Fragrance- Roberto Cavalli, Annick Goutal Eau D'Hadrien


This morning, before working out and starting my day I'm testing a sample of Roberto Cavalli for women. It smells ok, a bit on the fruity side when touched my skin, but not in a peachy way (which I'm very glad about, otherwise I'd be washing the stuff off immediately). It's supposed to have apples in it, and I can smell that combined with a little musk. But it smells like another fragrance, I just can remember which one- not anything I currently have, but definitely something I've tried before. Anyone has any idea?
I don't think I'll be purchasing this one any time soon. It's okay, but not exciting for me.

Edit, later in the day: It's a nice enough musky fragrance, just not very interesting. I cleaned up and put on a favorite for the season: Annick Goutal's Eau D'Hadrien. That one smells just right. Amazing how citrus can be sexy.

Cavalli sample was a GWP.

No comments:

Post a Comment