Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Currently



book
Cleopatra's Nose: 39 Varieties of Desire by Judith Thurman. It's acollection of essays that appeared in the New Yorker. So much for my resolution to read more fiction.

song
Invasion by Eisley. "Something's not right, I can feel it inside". Apparently I've gone emo.

frequently worn outfit or item
brown croc embossed Stuart Weitzman wedges.

perfume
Shalimar Light. Got vanilla?

Makeup
Chanel fall collection. By the time October rolls here I might hit pan. Or be horribly bored with it.

food
Fruit, and lots of it.

drink
Water

guilty pleasure
Absolutely nothing. Being good is a bit sad.

bane of my existence
My neighbors.

anticipation
Pretty things that come in the mail.

wishlist
A Valentino Histoire bag in black pebble grain leather. I have one in red, and it's the best bag ever, but sometimes one really needs a simple black purse. The problem? They don't seem to exist. I might have to settle for this one. It's pretty neutral.


What are your current loves? Please share them in the comments.


Art: Bluebird by Sabzi from Vinings Gallery
Coveted item: Bergdorf Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment