Sunday, February 1, 2009

Erno Laszlo Intensive Hand Cream


While my personal holy grail hand cream is still my beloved Chanel (because of the amazingly light texture and the noticeable long-time effect), Erno Laszlo Intensive Hand Cream is becoming another favorite.

It's thicker and takes a couple of extra seconds to fully absorb and also leaves what I can only call "an aftertaste" - a fuzzy feeling similar to what you get after wearing kitchen gloves- on my palms-which disappears after about 15 minutes. The greatness is in the immediate hydration and comfort my skin gets, even under dire circumstances, as I discovered after an unfortunate encounter with a very harsh detergent. The Erno Laszlo cream fixed the situation immediately.

Add to that the SPF 25 and a fairly large tube (4 oz), and this is a very good product, as long as you don't have issues with the texture.

Erno Laszlo Intensive Hand Cream ($55) is available from Nordstrom, Saks, Dillards (and I'm pretty sure I remember a Laszlo counter at Bergdorf), as well as from the company's web site. I got my tube as a PR freebie.

Photo: Life.com

No comments:

Post a Comment