Monday, May 1, 2006

Salvatore Ferragamo Pour Femme



I had a sample of Salvatore Ferragamo Pour Femme that I decided to try last night. I liked the top notes- it was interesting, decidedly unfruity and didn't remind me of anything else. All are the making of a good candidate to join my ever-growing collection and be used frequently.

Last night I was also trying on some new makeup products that were a huge success. Unlike my pal Sal.

Three words: No staying power.

The sample was of the EDP (I checked twice, just to make sure). Still, by the time I got from North Jersey to the East Village nothing remained. I felt naked. This morning I tried it again, to see if it might be better as a casual morning fragrance. Again, gone in 20 minutes. It's described on fragrancenet as a "dry scent of greens, florals and spices, with lower notes of nuts and musk". No specifics. It's almost like there's a missing ingredient, something to ground it and make it stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment