Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm happy to report that my fight against winter alligator skin is going well, so far. And I just discovered another product that helps a lot. Maryam's shea butter and Dead Sea salt Glow Scrub is the ideal exfoliator in my book. The salt does the work it's supposed to do, and the base of shea butter, camellia oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, vegetable glycerin and vitamin E is great for softening the skin and keeping it moisturized. It is by far superior to most similar products I've tried, probably because of the high shea butter content.

I've been using it in the shower for the last few days, and can report that my skin needed much less moisturizing after that- it didn't soak up the same amounts of body butter that it usually does, and it has become softer and smoother than before. The scent I tried is Lemongrass, Lime and Ginger. It's quite strong but not unpleasant, stayed on the skin after washing but gave away to my body butter.

It's a winner product, with the added appeal of being made completely of natural ingredients. Like all of Maryam's products it's hand made and the packaging is functional and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment