Wednesday, January 17, 2007

From InStyle


February issue of InStyle has Eva Mendes in three makeup looks. She is quoted there saying:" When I first started acting, there weren't many products that worked with my skin tone, so my skin always looked gray". I know exactly what she's talking about. It's the curse of the olive skin. Fortunately, it seems like things are getting much better and the selection is getting bigger every month.

The three looks, Icy Shimmer, Rosy Flush and Winter Tan, are all very pretty, not overdone and seems easy enough to achieve. No weird colors were selected. The products listed cover a wide range, from Giorgio Armani tinted moisturizer to Revlon bronzer, and most are easy enough to find. I'm keeping these pages for future shopping reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment