Wednesday, June 27, 2007



Nobody wants to read another thing about Paris Hilton, I know. But this is a beauty-related story, so you'll have to forgive me.

Twenty three days in county jail, a psychological breakdown and a spiritual awakening didn't seem to make Paris Hilton look half as bad as, say, Britney Spears on an average day. Actually, I thought that her almost makeup-free (she seems to be wearing lip and cheek color) look from Monday night was quite nice.

She, however, begs to differ. TMZ posted this story and pictures earlier. It looks like Paris is getting a professional makeover. Other than the fake lashes what I see in his see-through bag are several Benefit Cosmetics items and a tube of Maybelline Great Lash mascara (If that's not a huge endorsment, I don't know what is). There's a bottle of BeneTint (no wonder that it doesn't look right on me. Paris and I don't share the same skin tone) and a box of Hoola Bronzer.

I wonder what's in the train cases the guy is carrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment