Saturday, March 1, 2008

Currently


book
I'm Not Julia Roberts by Laura Ruby. Blended families struggle in a suburban setting. The book is far less chick-lit and much more literary and sensitive than both the title and the cover suggest.

song
The Fear You Won't Fall- Joshua Radin. I can't wait till the full album that's due this summer. I saw him live a few years ago, long before his debut album came out, and have been a fan ever since.

frequently worn outfit
A DVF charcoal cashmere wrap dress. Pretty, comfy and incredibly warm.

makeup item
Laura Geller Balance-n-Bronze. It gives me color and a perfect finish, and I find myself reaching for this compact every day.

perfume
Tauer Perfumes Incense Rosé. I'll post a full review in a few days. In the meantime: Oh My God!

food
Grilled cheese sandwiches. With or without a tomato, it's my favorite comfort food.

drink
Hot chocolate made with almond milk. Despite my love for cheese, I actually try to consume less dairy.

guilty pleasure
Milk chocolate. Yes, I know.

bane of my existence
Stepping barefoot into hairballs.

anticipation
Spring. I'm over this winter thing.

wishlist
See the Prada sandals above.

What are your current loves?

No comments:

Post a Comment