Sunday, March 23, 2008

Currently



book
I forced myself to finish the crappy book I started last week and now looking for something to erase the bad taste it left in my mouth. I'm standing in front of stacks of books, floor-to-ceiling, and have this feeling of "nothing to read". Kind of like when you're stuck with a full closet and nothing to wear. Any recommendations?

song
Cousteau- The Last Good Day of the Year. I'm not the only one who likes them, right?

frequently worn outfit or item
A pair of show-stopping Emilio Pucci platform boots. I've been wearing them for several years now that they almost qualify as vintage.

perfume
Dzing! Sometimes you just need an entire circus.

food
Sesame broccoli and tofu in a sweet & sour sauce.

drink
Oolong tea.

guilty pleasure
Ferrero Rocher. May the Goddess of Waistlines have mercy on my soul.

bane of my existence
My existence is currently bane-less. If you don't count the guilt from the item above.

anticipation
Jumpa Lahiri's upcoming book. I loved both her short stories (Interpreter of Maladies) and her first novel, The Namesake.

wishlist
I'm trying to make up my mind about this dress. I have a DVF habit and I like this print, but I'm not entirely sure about the double-breasted top. My breasts really don't require any doubling action. I wish Diane would just make it into her regular v-neck style.




Please tell me about your current loves and wishes!

Art: Fluttering by JalinePol, Vinings Gallery
Diane Von Furstenberg dress: Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment