Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Non-Blonde Is Two!


Two years ago I decided I had something to say about lipstick, perfume and Mary-Kate Olsen's sense of style. I didn't think other people would be very interested, but this medium is very forgiving, and expressing myself was fun. Soon I realized people were actually reading and coming back for more. I discovered my writing voice and the joy of interacting with people around the globe who share my interests.

Today is my second blogging anniversary, a perfect opportunity to thank my readers and friends for making this such a wonderful experience. You're the ones who helped me take The Non-Blonde to the next level and make it more than just a self-indulgent hobby. I've learned a lot in the last two years and had fun every step of the way.

Here's to you and to another beautiful year,

Gaia


Image: lavender and red lilies in my patio (a couple of years ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment