Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chanel's Revamped Website Still Leaves A Lot To Be Desired




I was eagerly awaiting for the US launch of Chanel's new Rouge Coco lipstick, a hydrating creme formula. The email newsletter came today and the lipsticks are finally here. Considering the weather (10" of snow already on the ground and it keeps going strong), there's no visit to Saks in my immediate future. But Chanel.com is only a click away, right?

Chanel.com has recently gone through a redesign. You'd think they'd use the opportunity for some serious upgrades and improvements, especially in the color swatch department that has always been their weakest point. No such luck. I don't know about you, but I can't shop when what you see above is all the information I'm given.

KarlaSugar already has swatches of four Rouge Coco colors. We'll see which one of us gets to a Chanel counter first...

No comments:

Post a Comment