Saturday, April 17, 2010

Currently



Book

There's a Grace Kelly biography waiting for me.I'm still not in the mood for fiction.

Song
I'll listen to anything as long as Martha Wainwright is singing it. And I can't wait for the new Rufus Wainwright album this week.



Frequently worn outfit/item
Floaty silk chiffon tops. As always, DVF makes the perfect ones.

Perfume
Histoires de Parfums Tuberose #3 L'Animale. A perfect answer to all those anti-perfume perfumes. Jennifer Aniston should be forced to bathe in it.

Makeup
Concealer is my friend.

Food
I have very little appetite lately.

Drink
Give me my tea and nobody gets hurt.

Guilty Pleasure
Sleeping in.

Bane of my existence
Pollen.

Anticipation
Another nephew this summer.

Wish List
This John Delmatoff necklace:



Thought
My tolerance for hypocrisy, BS and people in general is at an all-time low. It's not necessarily a good thing.


How are you doin'? Please share your current loves, hates and thoughts.

Top image: Tina Modotti, photograph by Edward Weston, 1923
Necklace: johndelmatoff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment