Thursday, April 15, 2010

Zoya Summer 2010 Nail Polish Collections: Flash and Sparkle





















You can't blame my cats for deciding the bottles of Zoya's Summer 2010 collections are toys. Just look how bright and happy everything looks. Sparkle and Flash are a great pick-me-up. You just can't feel down when playing with these colors, and play I did. I ended up with something like this:


But, seriously. Nobody does metallics like Zoya, and Sparkle takes it up a notch, with dense shimmer that calls for hot summer nights out on the town. The shine is disco-worthy, and you can go from classic reds and fuchsia to the stunning green (Ivanka) and blue (Charla). Would I dare wearing them out in public? Maybe. Mimi, the dark purple is more my thing and I know it will serve me well into the fall.

Flash is the cream range. Two coats of each color brings you almost to perfection. Three is better, but I tend to mess things up waiting for the polish to dry, so I'll stick with two. Robyn is the amazing dark turquoise/ocean blue. I can't pull it off on my hands, but I see many a pedi in my future. Flash is extra summery and I'm having a hard time picking a favorite. Maybe the soft orange of Jancyn.

Zoya Summer 2010 Nail Polish Collections, Flash and Sparkle ($7 per bottle), are available from artofbeauty.com. I recieved them as a PR freebie.

All photos of Zoya bottles by me. Models: Lizzy, Buffy and Giselle.
Vintage Natural Wonders ad: paperpursuits.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment