Saturday, May 29, 2010

Clinique Different Lipstick Raspberry Glace





My testing and posting schedule for the next few weeks is making me wish I had a few more lips and a spare eyelid or two. Yes, that's a visual no one really needed. But  before we move on to all the summer collections and other new items I have lined up, let's squeeze in this Clinique lipstick from a semi-forgotten GWP event.

Clinique's Different Lipstick range offers about 18 shades. Raspberry Glace might be the scariest one from looking at the swatches on Clinique and Sephora's websites, but since this is a mostly sheer lipstick with medium-low coverage and my natural lip color is pretty dark, the result is not all that dramatic. Raspberry Glace is a slightly shimmery cool pink. It perks up the face instantly and cheers me up. The texture is light and adequately moisturizing. It doesn't last long, though. A couple of hours or a sip of water are enough for the lipstick to fade completely, without leaving even a hint of a stain. It also tends to transfer easily if you accidentally touch your mouth, so keep your sleeves away at all times.

Bottom Line: It's all about the color. My favorite GWP item lately.

Clinique Different Lipstick ($14) in Raspberry Glace and other colors is available from every department store under the sun.

All photos are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment