Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Currently



Book
Frederick Reiken, the author of what might be my favorite books of all time, The Lost Legends Of New Jersey, has a new novel out, Day For Night. The husband is currently reading it, so I have a day or two to locate my attention span and start reading.

Song
Just discovered two Canadian singers/songwriters: Justin Ruteledge and Amelia Curran. Saw them last Friday in The Living Room, NYC, and bought just about everything they ever recorded.


Frequently worn outfit/item
Just got these DVF Opal wedge sandals. I'm going to live in them in the coming months. Very comfortable for 4" heels (I need all the help I can get in that department).

Perfume
Vintage Lauren, the original formula. I'm on a green kick.

Makeup
Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe Tinted Treatment Fluid. This tinted moisturizer is pure magic. Review coming soon, after I spend another week or so testing it.

Food
Tabla restaurant in NYC (wonderfully friendly to vegetarians) has this new salad on the menu, made with fresh green chickpeas. I didn't even know such a thing existed. It tastes like a cross between fresh green peas and chickpeas.

Drink
Fresh lime juice in soda water.

Guilty Pleasure
Buying baked goods from Whole Foods instead of making them from scratch. I'd feel more guilty, but those chocolate madeleines were to die for.

Bane of my existence
The cats found the bag of catnip and had a party all over my dressing room.

Anticipation
Having my makeup done again by Pamela from Guerlain. This is going to be good.

Wishlist
These Diego Dolcini and Sergio Rossi sandals.


What are your current thoughts, loves, banes and recommendations this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment