Monday, November 22, 2010

Three AMA Hair Moments


The AMAs were full of glitz, sheer lace and that Bieber kid. Not very interesting, except for these three looks. Jessica Alba is simply stunning. I can't say I've ever seen her act or do anything interesting, but she's so easy on the eyes I'd be happy to see more. While there were many loose waves on the red carpet (are we going into the era of "the Middleton"?), Jessica is classy and classic.


I didn't recognize Taylor Swift at first. Taylor seems to have replaced the curling iron with a flat one. She looks more mature and incredibly beautiful.



Rihanna is wearing a wig, of course, but I really like this one. Retro, different and fun- and worlds better than the other wigs she's been sporting lately. I preferred the other Elie Saab Couture gown she wore that night, in sea-foam green, but this one was quite interesting on her, too.

Photos: Jusat Jared, Socialite Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment