Thursday, December 2, 2010

Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener



My relationship with Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener started on the wrong foot, as the first sample squirted out uncontrollably, sending my silk dress straight to the cleaners. Several sample tubes later, I'm still not impressed. A very shimmery peach does nothing for me or for  my dark under-eye circles, except drawing even more attention where I want none.

You can clearly see the shimmery finish in the swatch and also that it's not a good match for olive skin. For some reason, Photo Op Under Eye Brightener doesn't come in any other shades, so what you see is what you get.

Bottom Line: Get YSL Touche Eclat or Guerlain Precious Light.

Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener ($18) is available from Sephora and smashbox.com.

Photos by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment