Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Benefit You Rebel and You Rebel Lite Tinted Moisturizer


I've been all about minimal coverage lately, especially after I worked my way through a couple of You Rebel samples. It's exactly what you'd expect a tinted moisturizer to be: light, kind to your face and give an even finish. The added SPF 15 is definitely a bonus.

Once I was done with the samples and ready to buy a tube, I discovered (the hard way) that You Rebel comes in two colors, regular and light. Surprisingly enough, the one I loved and have used for weeks was the Light. Doesn't make any sense, if you consider my complexion is anything but porcelain. However, you can't argue with the facts: Light melted right into my skin and looked nice and natural, while the regular one made me look related to George Hamilton.

Adding just a drop of the regular You Rebel to a normal dose of Light was perfect in the summer, but now I'm back to just Light. It works well with most primers, and while it doesn't last more than 8 hours, that's quite good for tinted moisturizer.

You Rebel and You Rebel Light ($30) are available from Sephora and BenefitCosmetics.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment