Monday, September 15, 2008

Sometimes I Miss The Nineties




We don't see enough of Julia Louis-Dreyfus. It's probably my fault for not watching her show, but I got over the Seinfeld alumni thing two Jason Alexander sitcoms ago. I still like her a lot, though, and thought she looked lovely at the Pink Party a couple of nights ago. I can't be sure, but her makeup has a Bobbi Brown sensibility.



Jennifer Love Hewitt is a different matter. She was adorable back then as Sarah in Party Of Five (The Blond had a thing for her, I suspect, but I was too busy drooling over Scott Wolf to care. Don't give me that look. Matthew Fox had too much facial hair back then). I might have missed something, but as far as I know she isn't 9 months pregnant (or at all), which would be the only acceptable excuse for this dress (maybe).

It's not that she's changed much, other than the fashion choices she makes when not professionally styled.



Images: Dlisted, A Socialite's Life (and some fansite I forgot to bookmark).

No comments:

Post a Comment