Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two Classy Ladies


The celeblogs are so full of Z-listers and distorted reality show "stars" that I'm getting bored out of my mind. So it was a pleasant surprise to see the photos from yesterday's New York City’s fifth annual Shop for Public Schools promotion (a week-long event that has hundreds of stores across the city will donate part of their proceeds to public school libraries).

Caroline Kennedy has a Jackie thing going there and I love Sarah Jessica Parker's sweater dress. It's a very feminine and flattering silhouette (this one from J. Crew is a good option. I wish they had it in a v-neck or a very deep scoop), and, of course, grey. I'm semi-obsessed with this color lately and it seems to look just as good on blondes as on non-blondes.

Photo: Faded Youth Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment