Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Seen Around Town- Items Of The Moment

Here are bits and pieces, looks and ideas as seen on celebs in the last week or so. Which ones do you like? What doesn't work for you?


White denim. I love it, even if not necessarily the way Kate Moss wears it. I like to pair slim white jeans with a colorful DVF wrap top and cute sandals. I think Hilary Swank pulls it off perfectly.




Red lipstick. The tricky part is choosing the right red for you. Do you think Angelina and Rihanna got it right?


Little dresses in bright colors. Nothing says "summer" like a yellow dress.

I like strappy sandals, I like platforms. Not so sure about these bondage gear, especially the way Beyonce paired it with awful denim shorts, and Rumer Willis' black manicure is just a bit too much. The last pair was seen on Evangeline Lilly in Cannes. A little different and not half bad.

Photos: Just Jared, Socialite Life, Faded Youth Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment