Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden Globes 2010- Live Blogging The Red Carpet



Stay tuned. I'll start as soon as I can get over how awful Giuliana Rancic looks tonight.

I like Lisa Edelstein. Always have. I'll assume her hair looks like that because of the rain. She's gorgeous, otherwise, even if she's wearing more fashion tape than dress. As does Olivia Wilde.


Jane Lynch! Wearing a dress! The color is pretty and as far as I'm concerned she's perfect.



I miss Lauren Graham (and Gilmore Girls). I don't mind she's wearing a Barbie dress and tons of hairspray. She's pretty and her Botox looks perfect.

Unless Elisabeth Moss is pregnant, there's no way to justify that dress. And she might have borrowed it from the Queen Mother's estate.


I got bored trying to write something about Emily Blunt's hair (the rain, again, I'm sure). Then I saw the radiating Kristen Bell and forgot about everyone else. Love her short dress. 


Then there's Sandra bullock with a dress that looks like it's made of some awful synthetic material. What's up with that? And with Fergie's lipstick? Aren't dead lips totally over?





Worst dress so far: Julianne Moore. She's so beautiful, which makes it sadder in a way. 



George Clooney has the cutest girlfriend in the world. She's willing to deal with his facial hair. He should marry her.


Marion Cotillard in Dior looks very French and beautiful. And that's the nicest thing you'd catch me saying about her.





On two opposite sides of the class scale: Penelope Cruz and Mariah Carey.


Julianna Margulies is the picture of elegance. Tina Fey- not so much. On the Fence about Drew Barrymore see-through dress.



Ginnifer Goodwin- Short dress, short hair, long winged eyeliner. I like it. Sort of.

Jennifer Gardner is wearing the best Verscae dress I've seen. Jennifer is so wonderful she even makes Donatella look Good. Very few can say that.

Kate Hudson is everything couture is and should be. Then she opens her mouth and you remember she dated A-Rod.

Two things I don't understand: 1. Julia Roberts' blond hair. 2. The fact Giulianna Rancic is still employed.


Christina Hendricks shows that redheads can wear colors other than green (attention, Amy Adams). Her dress (Christian Siriano, who was finally forced to acknowledge the existence of boobs) and makeup take her miles away from Joan, and surprisingly it's a good thing.

Photos: Just Jared and Faded Youth Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment