Thursday, July 22, 2010

Edward Bess Lipsticks 40% Off. Just tell them Oprah sent you.


Oprah has outdone herself this month. Using the code OPRAH would not only give you the 25% discount at beautyhabit.com (valid until August 13th), but also a fabulous 40% off Edward Bess Ultra Slick Lipstick on edwardbess.com today only (until 11:59 PM eastern time). I couldn't help it and ordered a couple more. I'm sure you can guess which colors.

You can read my review of the lipstick (and gloss, which isn't included in the sale) here. Also, check out the undisputed queen of swatches, KarlaSugar, to see all the colors.

As you probably know, I'm not affiliated with beautyhabit, Edward Bess or Oprah, though I wouldn't mind if Oprah adopted me and Edward moved in with me (not so much the other way around).

Photo of Edward Bess Tender Love lipstick by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment