Thursday, July 22, 2010

Guerlain KissKiss Essence de Gloss Grenat (421) Fall 2010 Champs-Elysees Collection





Yes, I know everyone wants to see and read about the real star of Guerlain Fall 2010 Champs-Elysees Collection, the eye shadow palettes, but I like to take my time playing and testing all the colors, so give me a few more days for that. In the meantime, KissKiss Essence de Gloss in the Grenat (no. 421) is proving to be an excellent purchase. Between the easy to wear, goes-with-everything shade and Guerlain's excellent texture and quality, I can't get enough of this lip gloss.

KissKiss Essence de Gloss has more pigment than the regular KissKiss glosses I've tried. The finish is shiny and glossy but in a grownup way, it can be worn alone and doesn't require a stain or a lipstick underneath, and the best part is the moisturizing formula that isn't sticky or gooey in any way. Grenat is a sort-of red with strong warm mauve-to-brown leanings. On naturally darker lips it ends up as a mostly neutral color that adds some polish to the complete makeup look. The lasting power is about average for a gloss, but some pigment is left even after the shine wears off.

KissKiss Essence de Gloss is available from Guerlain counters that carry the new Fall 2010 Champs-Elysees Collection. I didn't keep my receipt and can't see it for sale online, but here in North Jersey both Bloomingdale's and Neiman Marcus have it.

All photos are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment