Monday, January 14, 2008

An Inside Look Into A Blogger's Purse

I was tagged by Grayburn. The game is simple:

I need to let the world see what's in my purse. This is the handbag I carried today:


And its content:

A blue J. Crew silk scarf (I usually have a scarf, a cardigan and/or gloves), my ancient red wallet that desperately needs to be replaced (but wallet shopping is not really fun), sunglasses (I keep a pair in each purse), phone, keys (house, two cars, neighbor's house and the elephant key ring was a gift from my mom. I love elephants), mini Altoids, two packs of Kleenex, a pen, a sample of Andy Tauer's Incense Extreme (fabulous scent. A review is coming soon), two lip colors: One Chanel and one Benefit, my business cards (old version. I need to order new ones with my current graphics) and a sample of The Thymes Eucalyptus lotion (I just ran out of a mini tube of hand cream, so I grabbed the first lotion I found).

There you have it.

And, a bonus photo of my cat, Tulip, who really wanted to participate:

It was a fun challenge that reminded me the lovely "Petite Anthropologie de Sacs" by Nathalie Lecroc. You can read more about it here. The book is supposed to come out this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment