Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Two Good Looks- Miranda Kerr and Victoria Beckham (indeed!)


This must be the first time I'm posting a photo of Victoria Beckham without the "fashion victim" tag. I really like her blouse and the outfit doesn't make her look insane. Of course, there's the hair issue, which unpleasantly reminds me of Kate Gosslin (can we stop the trend of people becoming celebs because of over-breeding?). I'd rather focus on the clothes. I think they have an almost vintage flair.



Miranda Kerr is one of the better dressed celebrities. She's always well put-together and doesn't look victimized by her stylist. This is another vintage-inspired look, and the faux-wrap dress is very pretty.

The vintage theme made me think about perfumes (I'm wearing vintage Rumeur tonight). I'd bet Posh would wear sneakers in public before she'd even consider putting on any of her atrocious drugstore fragrances, so how would you scent Victoria and Miranda in these outfits?

photos: Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment