Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beauty And Fashion At The L.A. Premier Of 'Nine'


Sarah Silverman is someone I desperately try to like and for various reasons that start with Jimmy Kimmel and end with her fashion sense, always fail miserably. I get that some people really don't care and are unwilling to put in any effort. I have my thoughts on it, but I can respect their choice. What I really dislike is when certain people go out of their way to not look good. Sarah Silverman is usually a prime example. The above was her look for the premier of Nine in Los Angeles. For comparison, Here's Penelope Cruz at the same event. Gorgeous, as always:

Then again, there was also Nicole Kidman defying logic, but at this point I'm about ready to give up on her:

Photos: Socialite Life

No comments:

Post a Comment