Wednesday, December 9, 2009

L'Occitane Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Lotion for Hands & Body


Normal people wouldn't understand how a 5% shea butter lotion can be not rich enough for one's skin. But if you're like me and share the genetic material of a big lizard you might get it.

I was setting out the bathrooms in the new house and realized that: a) I still can't find the box with most of my full-size heavy duty hand creams, and b)I needed something with cat proof packaging. Since I was already on my way to the L'Occitane store, I picked what looked like the obvious choice, Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Lotion for Hands & Body in the pump bottle.

I'm a huge fan of L'Occitane shea butter products, but usually go for the big guns- the 15% to 25% thick creams. It makes a big difference, because while the Extra Gentle Lotion gives a quick relief right after I wash my hands, it only takes fifteen minutes before they feel tight and dry again and I need another fix.

Bottom line: I'm a freak.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Lotion for Hands & Body ($20) is available online and from L'Occitane stores. I bought it at my local mall.

Photo: ucsd.org

No comments:

Post a Comment