Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lorac Blush (Soul)




I needed a new blush. This shouldn't have come as a surprise to me or to anyone else, considering I had to go a couple of shades lighter in every other face product. When I realized it's been weeks since I used anything other Lancome Blush Subtil in Cedar Rose, I realized that something had to be done.

I meant to check out the new Ulta they opened in my neighborhood, so that was my destination for that evening. I emerged with two blushes, after trying out just about everything in the store and (the usual: they were too pink, too muddy, too shimmery)- one by Lorac and one by Stila (review and photos next week). I also got the Croc Palette from Lorac, because it's a) beautiful, and b) has the same blush in it, for space saving on the go.

The blush I chose, Soul, is a warm rose and quite natural looking. It's easy to wear and doesn't clash with anything else I've got on. I'm not sure it's a holy grail item (no good reason, really, just a general lack of oomph), but it works and adds that little boost of color when and where needed.

Lorac blush ($19) is available from Ulta, Sephora and beauty.com.

Photos by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment